Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Times EZY BRZY, wen ur CANON DZY

Last Wednesday, I got bored and remembered I had some fotos that I took cos I couldnt find my camera at the time, so I found the installation CD, put it in my lap-top and begun to transfer it. It was Hell, for some reason the wire was faulty, and would work sometimes, and not others. It wud b betta if it was connected thru a wireless connection, but judging from my sis' wireless broadband, thats shit too.
Anyways, my ADD kik in and I began to play with the functions on my fone. Its got this cool gif animation option, and midi creator with an assortment of built-in instruments, that hours went by playing around with different arrangements. My fav was playing cannon in D, with machine gunz. I am not musically literate, but I do hav a huge appreciation for it, and since the software already offered templates it was easy to create ur own shit midi ring tone in no time.
Luckily I savd myself the embaressment, unplugged my mobile, pack my books and went to the library....2 hours late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home