Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Camera>Flickr>Bloggr Post: Behind the Scenes.


DSCN2416
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
Here's me uploading my weekly pix on Flickr. I mostly upload all the pix from the week b4, and make entries of these (at the time, week old pix) in blogger via my flickr site, or if I saved some of them on my desktop. I usually post my entries a week behind, it just saves me time from doing them daily :-(

∙Firstly I transfer all the files from my disk from my digital camera onto a computer

∙ then run thru each pic deleting the ones that aren't worth my High quality ;-p

∙ Then I upload all these pix in my flickr account.

∙ Then I put them in a 'week that was' set in flickr.

∙ then I take the images that remain and sort them into folders of which days I took them in, since now I date my entries in blogger.

∙ Then I switch from my flickr site, to my blogger site, to a folder on my comp desktop as I make my entries.

∙ If a blog entry just needs a single pix, I blog it via flickr.

∙ If the blog entry works better as a set of pix, I save the pix I want for the entry on my desktop, then create a new post in blogger, then I upload my pix from the desktop into blogger that way. (Mind u, this was b4 I found out u can copy a image locastion and just cut and paste that via a blogger post entry...so muc simplier, so much!)

∙ And I usually keep a folder of the pix handily open my desktop during this process, so I can double check the order of my weekly pix, and which ones, belong on which day.

And then each week, we do it all again :-)

Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home