Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Castles in the Sky 17/10


Picture0097-17
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
Since Im doing a very futuristic topic for my thesis, I wanted to created a natural looking design for my A1 poster for the gradshow. I had a colour scheme of pink and blue, and as I looked at the dusk sky wat did I see, the most beautiful combo of pink and blue!, so I wanted to create a poster, based on a pink cloud and a blue sky, and have it filled with faded text from my thesis.
But, I have soon abandoned that approach since I changed my colours to orange anf blue. Since I lost the fight for a passport size foto of myself for the catalogue, I am now planning an a1 cartoon image poster of myself at the gradshow...chose ur battles well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home