Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Frum 4 Pink knuckles to 3 Pink Skulls - 2 students fighting for honours glory, with 1 semester to go. .. . 26/10


DSCN2751 26/10
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
I got some feedback from a student who me mentor happened to mention my assignment to. And she has posted my work in her blog. It's quite touching really, It made me feel that flying in this tornado of work, a littl more bearable.

But my advice to u AS6 is to....RUN, RUN WHILE U STILL CAN!!! lol, juss joking.

No really, I say go for it, get it everything u got, and then cry in ur pool of sweat when its all over. Ur more well off then me, cos I deferred my last semester, and when I came bak, my whole topic changed 270 degrees, so basically I had to scamper to get a yrs. worth of work within 1 semester, I couldn't even use my lit review from semester 1, I had to rewrite one, HAHAHAHA, and I ended up writing 90 pages.

I laugh now. .. . .
Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home