Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Friday, September 15, 2006

WUSINWIG -Wat U See Is NOT Wat I Got! PART 2

As I was working on my blog while at the Lib, after posting pix from the desktop and then loading the desktop versions into the post, (Since Flickr only allows u to blog a pic at a time, i think, wen sometimes my pix works bettr as a set) I notices after I publish it, the position changes, which as, by looking at my entries so far, I still have not solved out the reason why.
Other anomolies include, cutting'n'pasting text from another document and just looking totally different when pasted into the post, as well as text slipping inbetween pix wen I didnt want them to (I can hear the viens in my head pop rite about now)

Can someone ease my pain. .. .
Chase.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home