Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Friday, October 06, 2006

a DS Lite...jus feels so rite :-) 21/09

On Thursday I felt completely unappreciated and overworked. So I decided to treat myslef to a DS Lite, since the black one was coming out 2day and I took that as a sign to get one. I've been wanting to buy a ds for a while now, but I thought it was gunna distract me from doing work on my Thesis, it has, but it has also been the perfect distraction to refresh me after a hard days of feeling like Im working around in circles.:-)

And also, Im addicted to the bran traing game, and I must say, my memory as improved so much. I feel like I can retain so much more of the stuff I study now. So I guess, the choice of buying the DS wasn't all bad

Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home