Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Much props to Sanyo DVD! Playr Hatin' Big-W tho!!!! 21/10

Wen I went to Big-W to return the broke Dvd they wouldnt take it bak, i went home, asked my friends if this was rite and they told me that they should replace it 4 me, so I rang the store managr, and he said that I can take it bak, and the girl at the return desk was ignorant. So I did, I returned it...smugly. I cant beleive she had the nerve for making me continue to wait in the return line a 2nd time, and she didnt evn apologise for wastin my time. Thats 5 hours and waiting in line and driving back and forth that I could have been spent writing!!!
But the damage is over. I opted for a Sanyo dvd playr this time. it cost me $80, but I rationalized it thinking, for $50 I can by a crap 1, for $70 I can buy the good version of the crap 1, but for $80 I can get a decent one, and if this one brakes down, it wouldn't give me a headache to replace it.
When I got home, I unpacked it, and put in where it belonged. It felt right this time. The screensavr is this killer lookin' bambo jungle.

Now happily listening to Dvds
Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home