Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sorry, I forgot to tell u earlier. . 22/10

Oops, sometimes I take out my memory card in my camera and leave it in my lap-top and then take pix with my camera, resulting in it storing on the built-in memory of my camera. The problem with this, I forget all about them, and do not upload them to Flickr. (And I thought having to transfer pix from both my camera and my mobile was enough hassle, I have to remembr this too)
Anywayz,for documentation's sake, These pix were takn on the 7/10, and just show me learning to uss RSS, and subcribing to bloglines. Also that day I took a pix and my annoying bedroom comp, that it still infected with viruses and becos of that, is running, really, really slow. I had to use it that day cos I thought I mite be working on my lap-top a lil too much and I thought I might b melting my parts.

Call me paranoid.
Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home