Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

WUSINWIG -Wat U See Is NOT Wat I Got!

Do you see that orphan in my last post. U see, I didnt get that in my 'posting>create' format window. My paragraph ends perfectly with conjunction with the image

THIS IS A DESIGN SPECIFICATION WORTH CONSIDERING:
(I would also like the option for underlining headings without having to cut'n'paste from Word....which is still frozen by the way)
  • I want an option screen to see wat you see. The preview option found in the 'posting>create' format doesn't consider the type of template I have used for my blog.
  • So does that mean my text will change everytime I change my layout??? I will only kno if I can b botherd in changing my template again, and do I, or any1 else really hav anytime for that!?
  • Im considering designing a browser that can enable an option, where the preview takes in account of the screen limitations of the medium it will b displayed in. Whether in this case, errors are caused by the template of the blog, to mayb errors and inclarity of info display caused by the screen limitations of a mobile, even considering screen formats (eg PSP - widescreen)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home