Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

del.icio.us.ly fun

Delicious,Delicious,Delicious! is something that keeps popping up wen reading/viewing online about Web 2.0. What is really is, and how it would benefit me, I would only kno by trying it out myself.
So I set out to install delicious on my firefox browser. No easy task for the averge Net user....somehow, in the process I installed all these different search engines to my browser, and not being xtremely computr literate, didnt really kno how to close my browser to update it, I thought I did....But delicious never reinstalled. After restarting my comp did I finially have my delicious icon and tag in my toolbar, and after getting the gest of things, I only have one word to say..........d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home