Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Flickr does not want us!

I guess im reverse engineering here, hell, Im making blogging entries one week later, after spending the week just takin fotos so I can remember my mind frame at different times. Until I can figure out a bta method, or learn to make these online blogging tools work for me (FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANYONE OUT-THERE!) I will stick to this for nows, but trust me, its so full of holes, but less time consuming then the method I used a week b4.
practice in navagating thru the site, whilst trying toAnyway, heres some more of my foto documentation of the NIPSA issue. I decided to participate in this cos, by adding my own comments on how I felt about this issue. And found this issue finding acting as a springboard to talking to other Flickr members and helpd my to find more about this topic, and to find out what other ppl had to say....for and against it. (refer to past posting)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home