Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Youtube & Flickr .. .Strike 1

The was a day when my trying to post vids from youtube, to my blog just didnt work. It kept saying that it will appear in a few minutes but never did, until 2 days later.

So I had to delete all these additional post when I thought the first one didnt go thru. I've been having a few responsive problems with Flickr as well too. Sometimes my changes don't appear within the first 1/2 hour of a pix adjustment, and sometimes my pix don't load.

If there r errors in the system, I wish that these Web 2.0 services would have been more imformative b4 hand...It will solve a lot of frustration and time. I kno Blogger has been fixing up its system a while bak, and atleast there were notices going round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home