Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

X-mas Dinner 2006 - Lets get dis party started!!!













Here are some pics from a X-mas Dinner I had with my close friends. We decided to go for a 'Dress-up' theme this yr. I hav included this in my blog, as I feel that moments such as these, which are full of joviality and youth-fueled exuberance, transform as major influences in the mind of designers. Thus, cementing a place in a blog, now mainly focused in how, the designer that I am.....has come to be :-)
We had dinner at my friend's restaurant in the City, then went Kareoke, then back to a midnite munch back at the restaurant at bout 3, then a drunken haze of going to a park near the water, and somehow ending into a loft talking to a barrister and his friends about capital punishment, b4 crashing at a friend's house until I felt well enough to go home. The night's happenings have now become legend... Good times, Good times by all.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home