Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Net-induced insomnia strikes again! (episo 1 - Intstalling blog clock/uninstalling body clock)

As many a time b4, too much addictive net surfing, causes me to stay on online for prolonged hours of the the nite/early morning that it resets my body's circadian rhythm of my pattern of sleep, basically making me nocturnal.

This time it included, finding an app that installs a clock on ur blog, and it took my 2 hours to finally get the correct code in my template. I just get so hookd to being online, esp wen Im doing a task, wen I begin a task I want to finish it b4 Im done, and I convince myself, u've already devoted 'so-and-so' amount of time to it, u mite as well go all the way!?

So, considering that I got home from bowling at 12, went to bed by 1, found the clock app by 2, installed the clock by 4, and after that, it normally takes me another 3 hours of staring in space to fall asleep. I went to bed, at the sunny time of 7 am. to the birds tweetingly greeting a new morn.

At the time, I was like, FUCK THE BIRDS!

Crankingly urz,
Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home