Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Working it out: From bomb pile to tray style 17/19


DSCN2349
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
I took a lil break from the break-neck speed of working on my thesis. I took sometime out on Sunday to just chill, watch some DVDs, visit the folks and just plainly doing things that I overlookd cos I was too busy studyin.
One thing I wanted to tackl was bettr organzing all this semesters work. And I thought of this nifty idea of placing all my uni needs in a tray. So far its been pretty handy. All the things I need are organized in one spot, and divided furthr into the trays diffrent levels. Alot more handier than scatterd all over the entranceway to my bed.

Patting bak,
Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home