Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Stepping bak and relax. .. . 13/9

I went to bed at 1 am yesterdai, which is pretty gewd considerin. I stayd at my mums that night, as I usually bum a ride to Uni from a friend on mine that lives not to far from her.
Most Wednesdays I spend in the library, on the traul from new books in the design section that I can turn to from some inspiration whn my inspiration in at a low.
I found a book on V-magazine, it look stylishly bulky and the cover was hot, it literally was jutting out of the isle for me to snatch and read. And it was so worth it. I was rewarding to read up on all these other artists and designers. Seeing all the hav accomplished, which makes me believe in all the things that I to can accomplish.

Its nice to spare some time where its not all about urself and ur message/objectives about ur own work. its nice to stops and 'smell the roses' live outside the box of my thesis and realize the world is still beauty and constantly blooming.

With a new revigouration, I attempted to transfer my pix from my camera to flickr. As the copms at uni r faster, and the rooms are air-connd. Besides, I had been delaying it for a while now, other aspects of my Uni work keep popping up and need to be addressed, that I had fallen more than a week behind of my 'Week that was' postings.

It was a long productive day, I left uni at around six. Time to go home for sure.

Chase.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home