Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Animosity in da City 23/9


DSCN2445
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
I went to the city on Saturday with a friend of mine, cos I havent been in a while and also so we could go to an internet cafe and run thru my sites, and get some advice on how I can fix my kinks, since she was a lot more learned than me.

Unfortunately I had to pass by my old work place as we got off at Central station. Me and my friend both workd there and I told her not to look directly at it, or else the beams of hatred from her eyes might burn a whole in it.

At the time, there was a bit of animosity about DisneyToon cos there had been goss goin round that they weren't gunna giv out our farewell mickeys. (Don't ask, its a long story)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home