Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

And the world just keeps on turning. . .28/11



DSCN2779
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
At the time, it felt as if the world would stop if I left my computer and neglected my thesis, But, I realized today that the world doesnt stop for anyone. Ppl still bleed, ppl still die and ppl still need to pay their car rego.

So thats wat took up most of my day, going into RTA and settling my car shite. It was hard, all I could think about was how to make my paper seems more insightful, or what areas that my paper was weak in. Thats the hard thing about spending hours waiting in line for ur number to be call...when ur not 'going' all those self-doubts manage to seep their way in . .. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home