Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Can u BELIEVE this is a police station!!! 24/09)

When I was in the CT I really want a copy of 'Marvel Previews' from the comic stores but they all sold out. So on Sunday I went to Parra, to get it from there amongst other things.
It was a piping day, and Parra is not known for its safety. I parked near this building. Its the police Headquarters at Parra (no place safr that near a police station)and man the building looked as hot as the weather. (and I took these pix with my camera fone, pretty gewd quality aye!?) At night, the roof part gets lit up in neon blu lights, looking more like a night club rather than a police station. Mayb this is where the police man from the Village ppl works at, then again....may b.

So hot rite now,
Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home