Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Friday, October 06, 2006

MC-Btweenr's Weekend Web class .:.

So we spent about 2 hours at a internet cafe as she taught me how I should go along making post online. The main message I got was:

∙ Try to work in HTML mode.

∙ Try to crate ur template in Dreamweaver and then cut'n'paste the code into blogger.

∙ Try to cut'n'paste code in a RTF file becos for some reason it is more compatible.

∙ There are plenty of free templates online and all you need to do is look....then like....then copy'n'paste.

A shout-out to MC-Btweenr, thanx 4 ur patience wif me when teaching my the ropes....Now I owe u one :-)

Also at this Internet Cafe, I realized how customized Browsers can be these days. U can install anything on ur browser now. It can sure saved time spent search for direct links, as will as making it easy to keep a track on up-to-date feeds from particular site :-)

Yum-Yo!
Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home