Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Flickr's Flying Fuk-ups!!!



I'm tired, Im hungry, and now thanx to Flickr Im pissed. Ive had a shitty day all day long. Firstly, wat I planned on spending 1/2 an hour to do another self portrait and upload it to flickr, ending up taking 4 hrs. 3 hours, conceptualizing it, (I can be a picky bastard) and another hours cos from my stupid Photoshop program screwing up on me. I ready activated it a month ago, and now its saying my 30 day trial has expired! Watever! from the sounds of it my photoshop trials and tribualtios are just begining.

So anyway, I had to reshift to using my laptop (which is something I didnt really wanna do, becos with all the computers in my house crashing left and right, the last thing I need is a broken xpensive laptop) which has a functioning copy of photoshop, but the catch was I had to reload my wacom, and upload my illo and f-shop files on it, and that was such a laborious pain!!!

And then to make thing worse, after trial and errorizing, hahaha, design terrorizing, todays self portrait, it ended up looking SHIT! it lookd so much better in my head. (It probably would have taking only 1 hour to do, if I wasn't experiementing on trying to make it look better). Another set bak was since im not that good at either f-shop or illo, I kept switching between the two programs for different needs, like f-shop for shading, and illo for quick shapes. And I bet u can do it all in either one of the too. I just cant be bothered. Theirs just too much reading!!!

So i settle for second best. Evn tho my vector illo files look shit, and I lose all my layers wen I turn them into jpeg so i can use them in f-shop. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ON HOW I CAN PROBABLY DO ALL THE WORK IN ONE PROGRAM!? PLEEEEEZZZ!


So anyway, I finished the portrait and tried to load it on flickr, which, up until yesterdai I loved. But they got this stupid yahoo account log in then flicker account log in and its just sooooooo confusing. And their retrieval prcess is a nightmare. I wasted another hour trying to re-enter my site, until, u guessd it, MY ACCOUNT GOT DISABLED FROM SOOO MANY BOTCHED ATTEMPTS!

So I decided to write an entry in my blow to vent out my frustries, and keep pre-occupied until I can attempt to log onto flickr again. Its thats stupid flicker login, after the yahoo login that I get stumpd with, cos it tells me I should merge them, and if I dont want to, it doesnt allow me access to flickr! It keeps saying its wrong, and i try to access it thru yahoo, and they say their emailing it to me. But their not.

I wonder how I got into the Flickr site yesterdai!?

Oh man! Does anyone kno wat im doing wrong?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home