Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Net-induced insomnia strikes again! (episo 2 - In the wee hrs of the witchin hr, I found a magical talking fish)

During my nightly insominacal escapades of browsing thru blogs, I found a babel fish option, which I discovered can translate ur blog into different languages. And I told myself (not outloud off course cos that'll b crazy) that I gots to get me one of dat!
So I clickd the box and it sent my to bable fish's website. I opend an account, accesed the html code, and put in my template, and after a few attempts of recutting'n'paste the code, I was finally successful.
I dun understand cutting'n'pasting codes, sumtimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. its in the limbo between cutting text and pasting it, it somehow changes and causes an error in the blog and germinates in an incomplete/errord post. I dunno I must b missin something, but at times, this process surely isnt user friendly.
And to make mattr just a littl bit worse, the babel fish kikd me wen I was down, by only successfuly translating my page in chinese, Why, God and his computer programmr only kno. As I trialed'nd'errored the other languages again and again, and after about 1 and a half hours or going around in virtual circles I caved.

Slippin deepin into a net-induced sleeeping disorder,
Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home