Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Puppies on the Tube


DSCN2044
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
Heres a pic of my being Bizzah exporting a movie file from my digital cam, so I can put it on my Youtube group. ( As explained in a previous post).

I thinkI was also exporting all my other files from my digi-cam, which is just plain everywhere, on my comp, on my lap-top, @ Uni. Its a mad-house, which I need to organize soon, b4 the monster mess get too big!

Ive had some views on my Youtube group, I think around 15, not bad, considering the poor quality and my poor marketing of it.

I still dont know what pushes youtube's user's buttons?

I still can't find a way of establishing my niche?

Blah!
Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home