Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Colour coding notes for easy retrieval 29/10


DSCN2783
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
I had divised a system, to sort out the good points from the not-so good points. I colour code them. I assign different colours for different topics, different sections, to used text, to text still waiting to be used. I have become a product of my own topic of study, and that it, forming my own interaction layer on top of the systems. My layer is codes of colour, the system's would be, the words on the pages.

I'm such there is an easier way, like book marking sections of something. but as I dun have the time to go thru Word tutes, this method would suffice.

Thesis is due in about 2 weeks. .. .scary. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home