Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

N.i.i. strikes again! (episo 3 - idle in the bog pond

Sleep! Sleep! Sleep! is wat I need, But I just Can't! Can't! Can't! I tried watching some friends on Dvd to mayb lul some shut-eye but that didnt work and then I remembrd about Ozzie Idol being online, and after having a void in the absence of Big Brothr in me life in these wee hrs in the morning, I decided to check it out.
Ozzie Idol arent showing their thursday - behind the scenes show this yr, I think cos they got this Backstage Idol thing on Big pond. Every1 seems to be jumping on this Web tv band wagon of late, alot of ad banners these days now have video playing in them, and msn has new video on the IM main window for a while now.
It took my about 45 minutes to finally get acces to Backstage Idol, for any1 with probs getting in, view in in Internet Explorer and NOT firefox. For some shit reason it doesnt work, but all the other vids on big pond (bog pond) do, just to piss and annoy you.
When I finally got 'reception' to backstage Idol, I was pretty dissappointed. As I was looking for a substitute for their thursday show, it was truly wasnt it. This web incarnation seems to follow the characteristics of web tv, which is short (each episode is about 1-5 minutes), loose/ go-with-the-flow content and low budget. No where near as entertaining s the 1 hr. idol thursday show of yore. Wat evr is the opposite to the 'touchdown' that Mark Holden gives, this would be it....this is truly 'Goo-goo-ga-ga, shama-langa-do-do'. watevr! Ive wasting enougf time rambling about it that I think I can even start 2 smell shit.

Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home