Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Myspace.:.Finding Mysound


DSCN2278
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
As I browsed thru Myspace, every1 had killer songs playing on their site. ....I wanted one! Every1 was so distinctive, and it really help paint a picture, audioly about who and wat they stand for. For a long time I digged Jenna Jamesons song on Neyo - Sexy Love duets. That it sparked an interests within my to search for more of Neyo's songs. And also visiting other ppls sites, got me in contact with some indie bands I dig now like The fray's -Cable cars (I listen to that as well as Matisyahu alot of alot when I blogg, dun kno y....hehehe. it just is.) and bak to Ozzie Idol, Lisa Mitchell samples her own songs, which really adds depth and meaning to her space. So I wanted something distinctly different from all the sites I saw, and something me, something my own, or atleast as own as sampling some one elses' work can get. And I found it in Utada Hikaru's song - Kremlin Dusk. I've always been a fan of hers, esp. when she appraoches pop a little bit left of the middle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home