Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Reinstallin . .. not always an ezy process 11/9/06


DSCN2291
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
I think computrs h8 me, ad slowly but surely thing beautiful burnin in the chest, is quite reciprecated. Good-news tho, my loung comp is operational. the tower is still in skeleton form, but everything inside is connected, functional and fast.
The only thing left is to reinstall the java, and programs, and apps all over again, and this is where the hatred comes in. I never have a some, seamless installation process,the middle of the journey always contains frustration, aggravation, re-reading instructions, and retrying process. :-(
But atleast the flip-side of it is/was I 9 out of 10 get it done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home