Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Myspace: Jamie or not Jamie. .. .That is the Question

Ive had troubles with myspace from the start,mayb that can xplain my reluctance to display an id on it. It started when I wantd to change my permenant url, so I opend an account with a different email, then forgot which account I linkd to my blog, and which email I used to verify my as a user. It was confusing, a real case of mistakn identity that caused me many hours of frustration and confusion. I was a user with 3 dirrent urls for wat seemd to b the same myspace acount. In the end I kamikazed my accounts to try to figure out which account was linkd to my preferd url. In the end I was doing things all wrong. All this time I had used the wrong email login, and wen I finally figured this out, aftr all the pain, I finally found a way to use my desired url as my primary url, and link it to a myspace account which I could edit without confusion. Confusing, trust me, u dont want me to try to explain it again. In the words of one of my trusted friends, as a default to an agruement that he doesnt hav the finesse to win....'Dont worry about it...It just is, OK, it just is.'
Also, for a stupid impluse reaction, I decided to add Jamie from this yr's Big Bro as a friend on Myspace, and to my surpise he accepted. Or atleast a person pretending to b Jamie did. As I soon discoverd there are heaps of ppl online, on myspace pretending to b some1 else. I guess it is up to u whether to believe them or not.
Another way to narrow down the real Jamie, is to find the one with the most friends, as, by logic, this should b the real one, and, after correcting the errors and misgivings in my account, once again out of impulse, I 'friend-listd' him.

Tragically urz,
Chase.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home