Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Slide...Slide...Dip...Shake....Move-it-awl-around!

I h8 my myspace page, its like that one scratch on a good paint job, or that one misdemenour on ur permenant record. That is wat me myspace means to me. But I can fix that, and I try to, with the help of Slide.com
Ur page is a reflection of who u r. And I do not have the time to decorate my page with visuals and graphics that will take me ages to create. But I do have photos, heaps of them that I take per week that I keep in Flickr. and I do have artwork that I submit and put in deviant. And Slide offers templates on displaying ur work in a more creative and enjoyable way, by incorporating the ablitly to enter in html code into the page. S-W-E-E-T!
So this is how I am approaching decorating my myspace page, to best reflect the virtual ID I want for Chasing SandCastles. There are only about 1 or two styles that I really like, the rest r a littl tacky. Also, the 'get photo from' option is a littl confusing. I am not able to successful gain access to my different accounts thru this option. I therefore work around this computr illetracy by, going to Flickr, opening up the foto and then dragging it to my desktop. From there I upload the fotos on my desktop into slide.

Why do the long way around things always seem the easier option? Why can't they make the process of accessing different site more easier?? How come they cant make html codes more compatible wen pasting it in pages???

In time my dear, in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home