Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Found a place 2 hide in Hyde 30/10


DSCN2811 30/10
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
I was in the city 2dai, to return some videos and drop into some of the comic and big books stores. yeH, I would travel all the way to the city just to borrowd vids. There collection in massive, and I usually get a craving for an old moving, or an art house movie, that if I asked if they had it at my local video stores they will just stare bak at u all confused. Its even funnier wen they ask u to spell it, and u watch them fathom the title as the type it on their computer.

Anyways, whilst at the city, I decided to walk through Hyde park, I love this place, it always cheers me up. its so beautiful and green. Its funni, from all the shit Ive been goin thru the past few weeks trying to finish my thesis, as ridiculous as it sounds, it seems so surreal to see that the whole world continues to turn without u, it makes u feel so small but yet so comforted, all obstacles feel frivolus and u can find solstice and hide their for a while, until u recouperate and find urself again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home