Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hair grows more when u aint seen a pillow 29/10


DSCN2794
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
Argh! I look a mess, me skin in so blotchy and pasty, my teeth are yello from Coffee, something I try to avoid, but these days I drink 2, and my stumble, justs keeps on popping out. I feel like im deteriorating, my strength is slowly fading, and with it, it has kidnapped my passion to fight for wat I believe in. But worse of all, with this constant insominiaic state, those words, that eloquent phrasing of knowledge, all those magical words that usually sugarcoated my lines, has finally abandoned me. My head is ringing, as my soul is battered and briused. Today is not a good to be Chase, its days like this that damage the light inside. All I can hear, is the heat of the sun, and my heart, juiced up from too much coffee, fluttering like a wild bird in a cage, fighting to be free. ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home