Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

The search for files delected from the recycle bin 3/11


DSCN2827 3/11
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
As I had a problem a while back about recovering files that I had accidentally deleted. I helped my firend at Uni try to recover some files that he deleted accidentally too. I felt for him, her worked on it for hours and as the security guards at Uni kikd students out of the editing suites, in his haste he deleted them.

It crunch time at Uni at the moment, that laid back attitude of most uni students in the beginning of semester has now been replaced with a scampering to get assessments submited.

Funnily enough, the time taken for us to find the lost files, would have been the same amount taken if he had just rewrote the work.

U can't win them all .. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home