Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

A1 poster designing - my sweet escape 11/11

Even on my breaktime I was working. I put some time aside to work on my a1 poster. I had the idea in my head, and it turned pretty accurate. I need to thank MC-Btweenr again for really helping me out, the image looks great! Sorry I wreckd it abit by flipping it, but it matches the rest of the poster layout that way. U win some u lose some.

I really like the simple yet strong visual style of my poster, and considering how professional the quality of how the laptop looks, when it was made in my hallway, with some really nice mid-day light coming from the front door.

It was also a happy accident, that the quoatation marks complement the pumping fist of my picture. I love it when happy accidents happen. And I like how the text has that second layer of expressing a reading of the words online design, and participation Web 2.0, if the title is read diagonally.

That's the hotness right thur!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home