Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

My mentor says that my soup needs more salt. .. but all I have is peppr and I cant stop sneezing! 7/11

My thesis is due in less than I week, I still get the shivers just thinking about it. I was so stressed, each day, my mind felt like it was going down spirals. Talking to my mentor didn't really help, although they were supportive I still felt under-prepared, like many students that I kno, when deadline is approaching, u find yourself saying "only if I had one more week".

Anyway, I put these new post its up on my wall, reminding me about the arguement structure I should follow so that what I was talking about seems more digestible to a reader, as advised by my mentors. Its times like this I go into work overdrive. I stop feeling sorry for myself and I go hard, telling himself, to not worrying about the insurmountable task at hand, take it day by day, and make every second count, work urself so hard each day, that evn if u are an insomniac, u would not have any trouble falling asleep. And I swear, each nite, even if all I got was 5 hours sleep, I woke up ready to fight the good fight, not only becos I believed in my work, but becos of all the ppl that hav been generous enougf to offering me their help along the way :-)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home