Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Things always look btr on paper 10/11


DSCN2856 10/11
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
I finished a rough version of my thesis today, in 5 days I hand it in, talk about cutting it close. I have been racing the clock since day one, and although my body is telling me to stop, I keep on going. everything is sore, my eyes hurt, my liver hurts, my body is sooo weak, but something inside wont stop.

I have so much work to do, so I try to stay positive, but I kno im running out of time. Although its not my best work, I'm sooo proud of myself becos I kno deep in my heart, I did the best I can, I pushed myself to the utmost limit, and I survived.

I really cannot remember these past 2 weeks, it was all too surreal, I felt like I was floating in a dream, the rest of the world did not exist, the only space that was real was the area between my eyes and the computer screen, where the universe was whirling in my head, transferring all the galaxies from my finger tips, creating sparks of life as I typed in words on the keyboard.

The next few days were the stressful of all, there was alot of reading out printed versions of chapters, to sructinize any spelling errors, then re-reading my thesis in both pdf, doc, and indesign files. There was also alot of managing my days to kno what still needed to be done.

I survived, all I can say is I survived.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home