Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Call - Why parents need to kno how to do emails. 3/11


DSCN2828 3/11
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
I had some free time to help my friend out with his file recovery, becos, after driving for an hour to get to Uni, I discovered that I left the USB with my most updated version of my thesis still plugged into my computer.

I was so used to the sudden surge of panic, that I didnt even flinch when it set in. I spent most of today on the fone with my mum, coaching her on how to email me my documents so that my trip to Uni wouldn't have been for nothing.

After 4 hours, she just couldn't do it. frustrated and exhausted as I was, I kept my cool. I was running on only 3 hours sleep and I decided to conserve my energy for the drive bak come. I did snap at my friend from time to time, but overall I handled the situation pretty well.

I got home at about 4, and since Im on a tight schedule of doing 8 hours of work a day, I didnt hit the hay until 2. I felt beyond exhausted. I was on the verge on collapsing. And all I had to hold on to, was tomorro, it started all over again.

But hey, I survived, and Im still standing, so I guess it aint all bad.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home