Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

We Want Chilli-Willi!!!


Last Friday, At the crack of 8.40 am, I got up to buy tickets for the Chilli Peppers concert in April. I spend about 10 minutes the nite b4 getting the hang of how to buy tix for 2morro, cos Ive never done it b4.

It was pretty simple and straight forward. The only thing that I wasnt used to was having limited access (10 mins a sess). Which really stumpd me cos the tix went on sale at 9 am, I managed to finally log in at 8, 50 after 10 minute of constant trying, only to get logged out again a minute into my sess, I couldnt evn put in my details.

By the time I got bak in 5 mins later, all the tix for the seats I wanted was sold, so I decided to the same tix for the 2nd show.

SCORE!!!
Chase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home