Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Sunlight sends u on ur way, and those restless thoughts that cling to yestadai, nvr be afraid of change. .. .16/11


DSCN2888 16/11
Originally uploaded by Chasing SandCastles.
My spirit still feels a little broken after everything, im still a little sore, I look like Ive aged a year within the past month but the word that describes how I feel right now is RELIEF!

This is all that really remains, a phone number to ring given to me by my mentor that I wrote on my arm, as there was no paper around. But that too will disappear after my shower. washing away all the negativeness, starting again, anew. I can feel myself coming back now, its over, im smiliing again, Im coming back

Thanx for the ride,
Chase :-)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home