Bloggings about what I consume.....and what consumes me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

In my darkest hour, angels saved my life. .. 15/11

I began to write this post, detailing everything that went wrong on the day I submitted my thesis, and BOY! I had probably wrote about 700 words and I looked at it, and all I saw was negativity, and I dont believe that that should the point of my story of that day.

So I deleted it, and began to write this post. I'll keep it short and sweet. I survived it, I got it (my thesis) in on that day, thanks to all these kind strangers that helped me on the way. I had no idea ppl, especially people u have never met before can be so nice and supportive. It was really a life-changing lesson, and I shall never take the kindness of others for granted ever again.

That day was so hard, but the real point is. . . . I pulled through. Although I would never wish such bad luck and bad timing to even my worst enemy, Im glad I went thru it, becos now I kno my tru character, and finally believe that I can overcome even the worst of fates, becos I view things in a whole nue perspective now.

And if u still wanna kno those specific details, get in contact wif me, and I'll fill ya in ;-p

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home